Lee Bear Makes Me Feel Powerful
Posted November 27, 2010on:
Apparently, you can noe vote for “Sweet Serendipity” on VH1′s Top 20 Countdown. And you can vote in a super fun way.
Remember back in the day, on TRL, you would have to call in (for example 1-800- BACKSTREET BOYS WILL ALWAYS BE #1) and then when things got really schnazzy you got to vote online (but I believe you just clicked a boring, little box)
Well, since it is 2010 things are even schnazzier (I’m 97% sure that word doesn’t exist in the English Language, but I guess it does now. Tweet me Webster, @RoccosRev). You get to click and drag the picture of the artist you adore and place them in a box numbered 1-20.
Pictured below you can see it clearly. (as opposed to my lame written description)
1) I believe if they made the Presidential election like this more people would vote. And that is a fact, because love him or hate him PreZident Obama has a million dollar smile.
2) As you can see, I placed Lee bear in the #1 spot. Naturally.
3) You don’t even have to waste your time filling out the other 19 spots, because let’s be real the rest of them don’t matter.
4) Just click refresh and repeat over and over and over and over. Watch TV while you do it, so at least you can say you are multitasking.
5) Wow… this brings back the memories of good ‘ol days of 1999 and TRL. I miss Carson Daly.
Oh yeah. What you are voting for is below. But I’m preaching to the choir at this point.
You can join in the fun HERE. But I’m going to be honest, don’t click on that unless you are going to vote for Lee D. Thanks.