Steven Tyler & J. Lo Are Starting To Look Alike
Posted January 6, 2011on:
The American Idol judges grace the cover of Entertainment Weekly, along with my favorite rich man Ry Ry Seacrest, and Steven Tyler and Jennifer Lopez could be sisters. This is the second time I have said this, so it’s true. I think they should not sit next to each other at the table. The only way I’m going to be able to tell them apart is when Steven Tyler is yelling and/or babbling about something before his head smacks the table. I’m pretty sure Jennifer Lopez can speak in coherent sentences, so that’s going to be the deciding factor of who’s who.
There was also an interview where you could really see how smart they all are:
On their predictions for the upcoming season:
Ryan: I think you’ll see some of the youngest talent we’ve ever had compete with some of the oldest talent we’ve ever had.
Jennifer: You may have the youngest winner ever.
Randy: I’m going to go out on a limb. I think a girl’s going to win the show.
1) Ryan… shut up. You don’t get a say, you’re just there for decoration.
2) Shocking that they are looking for a young child to exploit. J Biebs will always dominate so take a seat other young people.
3) Again. Shocking. Randy has said this for the past 3 years and let’s see who won?? Alligator Man David Cook, Kris with a K Allen, and Lee bear.
On the idea that the show only produced 3 stars; Kelly Clarkson, Carrie Underwood & Chris Daughtry:
Jennifer: I don’t know that that is such a fair statement. You named three [superstars] in nine years— that’s pretty amazing, that’s 33 percent. We all know that in this business, a 1 percent chance is huge, so I think this show is doing pretty well in that arena. So with addressing that comment, what are we looking for? We’re looking for a recording artist, a pop star, someone who’s a real artist. You can tell that when they walk in, the ones that have that special thing.
First off, that’s not a very nice question. Second, Adam Lambert fans will kill the person who asked this for not including him. Third, Crystal Bowersox fans will definitely kill you for saying she isn’t a super star… haven’t you heard EW??… she’s the second coming. Have some respect. Fourth, how about we give the other people a chance to settle in before we send them to loserville. And fifth (do I say fifthly there?? I don’t know I never had this many so true points before), I’m super impressed J Lo did that math/percentages so quickly. She didn’t even use Lee D. and his calculator watch. Impressive. I need him to do the math for me all the time. And finally #6 (I just shot down EW’s stupid question in 6 points… I should win an award) I know Chris Daughtry just had some twinsies (like actual twins, not like J Lo and Steven Tyler), but can he release some new music if he is still going to be considered a superstar?? And some music that doesn’t all sound the same would be even better. Just saying.
Well, this was educational.
- Steven Tyler and J Lo look-alike and I definitely need to wear my contacts to tell them apart.
- Steven Tyler, J Lo and Ry Ry all use the same hair salon to get high lights, tans, teeth whitening.
- Jennifer Lopez is great at math.
- Lee D. has the best and most useful watch on planet Earth, even if J Lo doesn’t need it.