Lee D. Hates Ballet And/Or Chick On Chick Stuff
Posted February 3, 2011on:
No title has ever caught your attention more!! I sat here for a good 5 minutes deciding what to title this… and this is what I came up with. I feel bad. I apologize if I offended anyone. I’m sure he loves the ballet.
1) He doesn’t know how to use Fandango. Why didn’t he check that before he went to the theater and got shut down from seeing The Rite? Someone doesn’t plan ahead. That stresses me out.
2) He’s obviously answering my question about the movie from earlier. So, thank you Lee bear. I’m glad I’m not talking to a wall here.
3) And I was kind of right about this picture…
He was pondering something… just not anything about the Interview Jamboree. Strange. I could have sworn he was thinking about the interview. Hmmm??
4) True Grit was a good choice. I’m guessing. I’ve never seen it. (PS I bet anything Big D tried to take Mamadukes on a date to go see that, and she wasn’t having any of it) But Black Swan is such a mind f**k, it’s hard to go on with life after seeing that movie. I couldn’t stop thinking about birds. So scary. And I couldn’t help but thinking that Natalie Portman is marrying someone with the last name Millepied or something. He sounds like a bug.
5) That’s really all I got out of that tweet.
Thanks for this Lee bear. I appreciate this informative tweet.
I really need to work on my conclusions. This all ends so abruptly. I’ll just end with a picture???
I don’t know why he’d be saying that…. it just felt right.