David Cook Tells People To Shut Up And Don’t Worry About It. Kinda.
Posted February 4, 2011on:
1) I have to use D Man’s full birth/Oprah given name in the actual title until I’m a star and people know who I’m talking about. Soooo let’s say like another week?? Then it’s full on D Man and if you have no idea who I speak of… stop having a life and read this every hour on the hour!
2) I love Twitter. I used to hate Twitter, but now I love it. I even capitalize Twitter as if it’s a proper noun. It probably is right?? Anyway, I love it. It’s my exclusive “source”. I’m pretty sure that’s how US Weekly does it.
3) Oh and sorry about neglecting D Man yesterday… he just didn’t do anything… well I threw him into a post about my muse Lee D. We’re gonna have a three-way scrabble game one day. It’ll be aired live. Don’t you worry about that.
Okay… so back to D Man telling people to shut their pie hole!
I saw this conversation on Twitter while I was looking for actual information about his new album (more on that later)
So, as you can see.. he didn’t tell this person to shut up exactly… but I’m going to assume that’s what he wanted to say. I have a lot to say about this.
1) This person who is trying to start a fight with D Man had a background of Japanimation-esque things. Is that even how you spell it?? I hate that stuff so much I can’t even be bothered to Google it and spell it correctly.
2) I’m confident it’s in their contract to make fun of American Idol afterward. And when Idol puts people like this on…
….and like this….
… and mix it with some Steven Tyler; people are going to make fun of it. So calm down person who is trying to fight with D Man. He probably knows karate.
3) This person just negated everything they said with that last statement “that’s the point of the audition eps”… exactly.. so why did you take the time to say this in the first place???
4) D Man had a polite response, but I’m sure he showed his friend and then in unison they said “mind your business crazy”.
Thanks for reading my rant on that whole thing. I feel better about it. On to the real hard-hitting news.
You just finished the vocals?? Dude can you hurry up and release something. I don’t care if it’s a 30 second clip. As long as it’s the 30 second clip of the song you did with Ryan Tedder.
And oh my Oprah look what I just found. My heart leaped and my stomach dropped. And though that sounds painful and like I should see a doctor… that just means I fell in love.
They should just frame this and send it to me. Seriously. If you could get on that D Man, I’d appreciate it. I’ll tweet you my address.
That’s all I have. The album is almost done, but I feel like he’s been saying that for quite some time… so like 2012?? Excellent.
PS Shameless plug time. You can read my take on AI auditions HERE. FYI.. I made fun of people…