Lee D. Goes To Broooooklyn
Posted February 7, 2011on:
You can put down the phone and/or get off of Expedia… he’s not actually in Broooooklyn.
Staying with my “I have to bring stuff out of the vault because Lee D. is too busy going to the movies or doing actual work that he chooses not to share (probably the latter)” mode.. this is the day I bring out “Broooooklyn Bridge”.
There is no rhyme or reason why I chose this one.. I just picked it on random, kinda like how Lee D. decides when to work. ZING!
Lee D. has played “Broooooklyn Bridge” in many different venues and as many different characters. Let’s take a peeksie.. shall we??
1) Jupiter. This background is super intense. It reminds me of space and who doesn’t love the universe. Plus, look at Linc the Sink’s sweater. He looks like a Native American version of Zack Morris. All those things are some of my favorite. It was like this was a silent shout out to me.
2) Guidance counselor. This is set in a high school. Actually it looks like a church… but that doesn’t work for my theme… so pretend there are no Jesus’ hanging in the back ground. That guidance counselor can school you on the ins and outs of Broooooklyn, bridges and hair.
3) Non-gay Gap/new jeans. Though I was in full-blown fake fight mode at this point with Lee D… the new jeans won me over. And though it’s just because Linc the Sink threw a slushy at him (hence the new pants) I’m proud those jeans are now a part of his wardrobe. I really thought he was going to fall off the stool at one point… which would only have been funny the next day. Not at the moment.
(Side note: I just had an intense discussion about Justin Bieber with my friend for a good 30 minutes. I put Lee D. on hold to talk J Biebs.. what is my life coming too?)
4) Freddy Krueger. Love this shirt. Love when he sings anything in this shirt.
5) Lumber jacks like the Brooooooklyn Bridge too. Just because they’re aren’t any trees to cut down doesn’t mean they don’t like bridges that bridge the gap between Broooooklyn and Manhattan. And Lee D. knows that. This is his shout out to those tree chopping, bridge loving people.
Wow. That was a “Brooooooklyn Birdge” overload I’m sorry. And I’m still annoyed there is no guitar part… I get that his fingers need a break, but I’ve been asking for this for a while now.
Oh but wait…. he never listens to me so nevermind.