Lee D. & Billy Bush: A Bromance
Posted February 10, 2011on:
I just make him best friends with everyone for some reason. I don’t really know why. I’m convinced he’s super friendly. Don’t ruin the dream for me.
- He has the treat hat. Shocking.
- They are in a broom closet. I want to watch Harry Potter.
- Wow. This broadcast is so high-tech and smooth. Thanks Billy. I love watching such HD streams.
- Billy is just jamming. He’s grooving. I knew they were BFF.
- This is so behind the scenes. I think an argument is occurring. Weird.
- How long is this?? It’s already taking too long.
-I think he’s describing the stress of a Twitter Party. I understand.
- “Earth Stood Still” thank you Lee D. I’m going to assume this was another shout out. Nicer than the outfit.
- This feed sucks. It’s too choppy. It’s making me nauseous.
- I have no idea what he’s talking about… it’s breaking in and out.
All I know is he’s showing off his muscles again… he’s so into the Jersey Shore.
- Of course tattoos hurt.
- You don’t have a tattoo Billy Bush… Republicans don’t have tattoos.
- Wow… that’s a female tattoo
- Are they talking about the judges?? This is annoying. He did not throw any water on Billy.
- Aww Lee D. loves Simon Cowell.
- From what I’m gathering from this very choppy conversation is Lee D. is going on and on about how he doesn’t have time to do anything. Not true.
-This feed is too messed up. I can’t watch this. Let me know how it goes.
- Did he judge Bieber???? WOW. Done!