Linc The Sink Uses Fidel Castro Hat… Lee D. Does Not
Posted February 11, 2011on:
For some reason I missed this song from when he did back in SEPTEMBER. I don’t know why I get mad at him for not listening to me… because I clearly ignore him at times. We have very bad communication.
This is one of those times I just pretended he didn’t exist.
Lee D. was in the best outfit of his life, with his hair exploding with awesome-ness, and playing a show in his home town. And with him was Linc the Sink (who was a nobody to me then) and some other guys (sorry… I still have no idea who they are) and Lee D. put down the guitar to sing “Use Somebody”.
If he’s ever going to fall off the stool it’s now. He doesn’t have the guitar to evenly distribute his weight. (That sounded so scientific)
Anyway.. let’s watch.
1) He looks funny without a guitar. I wish he’d dance or something.
2) Linc the Sink looks like Fidel Castro still.
3) That’s seriously the best outfit. If he was a Ken doll… I’d dress him in that. My little girl dreams are before me!
4) I will bet any of you 10 bucks that someone is going to tattoo the LD symbol, the thing on the backdrop, on to their bodies. It might have been done already.
5) I wonder if Caleb Followill gets pissed at Lee bear for singing this. That guy’s kinda a douche right??
6) He’s not gonna fall of this stool. He’s better at science than I am, and he’s going to evenly distribute his own weight. Damn you science bear!
7) He has a pretty voice.
GOOD VIDEO! I’ve never seen that. Mucho gracias BlondieBlue!