I promise this is the last Lee D. thing of the day… not gonna lie, I’m so Lee bear-ed out right now. I need everything in doses and it’s been an overload for me today.
And I know, I’m a hypocrite. I complain when he doesn’t give me any material… but then I complain when it’s too much. Don’t send me any hate mail…. but feel free to comment below. I always respond.
Anyhoo…. Lee D. was chatting with some people (whose names just completely left my brain… they’re from Fresh 105.9) and you can see that interview by clicking the image of him looking confused below.
1) That jacket is even better in the light. Look at the popped collar. He’s too much!!
2) Bridge of your favorite guitar?? Please… it’s the hair comb from Titanic. Nothing else. Or a shank.
3) That cookie is a celebrity. Who cares about Lee bear…. DeWyzefan6 you are a rock star!!
Listen… I’m a little jealous. I neglect my relationships to write, stay up late writing, rack my brain for funny ideas, sleep with a notebook on my window sill for when I wake up with brilliant ideas in the middle of the night (and by the way… about 7% of those ideas make it onto the Revolution… the rest are sitting in that book), and have nervous break downs about where commas should go, and I’m not even close to this type of rock star status. I bow down to you… your culinary skills are sick nasty. And even if you didn’t make that yourself… just the fact that your brain thought to ask someone else to make that. I hope you met Lee D. and you guys sliced that cookie cake just like a bride and groom. If not… it’s now my life’s mission to get that to happen.
4) Tuna sandwich?!?!? Ew. I hate tuna. But I don’t eat anything with a face….that was kind of nice of that person. I hope it wasn’t a cray cray who poisoned it… but he’s alive so I guess not. I’d hand him a half eaten humus and avocado sandwich if I overheard him say he was hungry. You guys are just so nice to him… it astounds me and inspires me. I’m sending him Titanic : 25th Anniversary Edition. BAM! Beat that.
5) His hair is being illuminated. It looks great. Believe it or not… I’m not the one lighting this interview, but if I was… that’s how I’d do it. Interview Jamboree will have a halo lighting around him. Is that weird?? No.
6) Ummm?? Lee get a dictionary. I’m pretty sure you just defined “idol” when talking about Dave Matthews and then said you wouldn’t call him your idol. Did you fail English??
7) That jacket is out of control.
8 ) I think he loves Dave Matthews more than Oprah. WTF?
9) I swear to Oprah… I’d make fun of him endlessly if he ever released a cologne. But with that being said… I’m sure it wouldn’t smell like blood and/or semen.
10) He should have a clothing line. It should be called Lee Bear. And I want royalties for providing him with a name.
11) Lee D may branch out and do other things… don’t you dare start a competing pop culture blog. You will ruin me!! RUIN ME!! I think you should all make a verbal agreement with me right now that no matter what, even if Lee D. is my competition, you’d still read this at least once a day. Cool?? Cool.
12) Lee D. loves documentaries… I’m so glad he is smart. I always fear musicians are dumb asses…. but this just proves he is not. I may have to send him the History Channel Docu-series The Presidents. Gives me chills just thinking about the awesome-ness of it all.
Okay… No more Lee D. today. (I say that now… give me about 2 hours when inspiration hits after my blood sugar level rises)
Because I make him say dumb things like that is why I’m not quite the rock star blogger. One day people.. one day.