The Catholic Church Hates Lady Gaga
Posted April 10, 2011on:
This is the least shocking thing I’ll ever tell you, and that’s only because the Catholic Church hates everybody. They probably hated Mamadukes growing up, because she only gave them $25 a week in donation.
Apparently, in Lady Gaga’s music video for “Judas” she’ll play Mary Magdalene, which I think is awesome because that’s my favorite character in Christianity. <—– OH MY! Am I a Lady Gaga fan again???
And not so shockingly the church is up in arms over this…. because remember Mary Magdalene was just some whore groupie for Jesus. (I think that’s how the story went)
President of the Catholic League for Religious and Civil Rights, Bill Donahue, blasted GaGa, calling the video a “stunt.” He added:
“People have real talent, and then there is Lady Gaga. I find Gaga to be increasingly irrelevant. Is this the only way to jet up her performance? This isn’t random, we are getting closer to Holy Week and Easter.”
1) I didn’t know they had a Catholic League for Religious and Civil Rights. I didn’t know there would be a president for that.
2) This Donahue guy hates the Ga.
3) Is Bill Donahue in anyway related to Phil Donahue?? That’d be awesome.
4) I’m really glad Easter is near because that means those delicious Cadbury Eggs are around. I’m sure Donahue is a massive fan of those.
5) I wonder if Donahue likes this Lady Gaga outfit??
I’m just gonna say that everything annoys the Catholic Church. Even pieces of latex to prevent a child being made annoys them… I’m sure this is no shock that Lady Gaga is on their “to hate” list.
I bet if Donahue read this he’d be annoyed.