James Durbin Has No Friends According To Stefano Langone
Posted April 22, 2011on:
Well, my favorite gudio is gone. Once again, Italian-Americans got the boot on a respectable television show and now once again we are represented by Jersey Shore and Mob Wives (don’t even watch this show). We will be deported soon. We’ll just have to get Pauly D on American Idol one of these days… to get a good rep going.
Sorry this whole press conference thing is like 3 hours after the fact, my little Apple Jax stopped by for a hot minute and that turned into me playing with a Fischer Price kitchen and eating fake bacon with my little prince. <—– I’m playing with a child by the way, Apple Jax is not a 24-year-old man… he’s 14 months.
Stefano got kicked off the show because no one loves him and you can read my half-assed serious article HERE. Seriously. Click that. Read it. Love it. Thanks.
I was so excited to write the Revolution take on this whole interview because Stefano seemed like a little douche bag the whole time. I know that’s mean… but all of a sudden, dude got cocky. But, that is just the guido in him, so I shouldn’t knock it… in some ways, it made him more attractive.
Once again, no one likes me apparently, and I didn’t get to ask my cannoli question, but whatever. (I totally hit the right button by the way). I guess Entertainment Weekly is more important than me. Even though I was silenced… I learned a lot.
-Stefano will be the best man in James Durbin’s wedding. And I took that as James not having any friends in real life. He didn’t know anyone good enough to be his best man before Stefano?? Evaluate your life James.. evaluate it!
- He likes Mark Ballas. Who the f**k cares about Mark Ballas?? He’s a dancer in a publicity relationship with Pia. I don’t care… and I’m sure no one else cares. (Unless, you all care. Then that was for you)
- He didn’t play piano because he only plays piano when he plays songs from his soul, like his heartfelt originals. Soooooo, he’s too good of a musician to play the piano while playing covers??? Cool. I guess Casey should evaluate his life too?
-He can tap into the Bruno Mars market and sound because no one else is at this moment. He literally said that. Umm well hate to break it to you Steffy…. BUT BRUNO MARS TAPPED INTO THAT MARKET!
- He wants to collaborate with rappers. Oh my Oprah… why wasn’t he this Italian on the show?? I would have picked up the phone and actually voted. There is nothing I love more than a douche bag guido. Seriously. It’s mine and Big D’s dream for me.
- He kept saying “lucky #7″. I wish he would’ve stopped.
- Apparently, he’s from Seattle. I don’t believe that. No Italians are from Seattle.
And for my absolute favorite fun fact: He used to go to the gym and practice his performing face in the mirror. So, this is what he did at the gym:
I wonder how STD guy is doing??? I hope he has a curable STD, as opposed to an incurable one.
Stefano seemed really confident and ready to move on and have a career on his own… which is good. If he really is collaborating with rappers… I’m pretty sure I’ll be in love with his music.
Don’t forget to go HERE (in case I break up with my sugar daddy )