Lee D Does Not Pour Vodka On Himself
Posted April 28, 2011on:
Wow. So yeah this is totally late. This is soooo after the fact (like 24 hours after the fact) but I’m sitting here about to watch The Daily Show, eating some Reese’s Peanut Butter cups (totally spoiling dinner) and I remembered that I completely forgot to watch the Fox All Access part deux interview.
So, here it is. You can re-live it and I will watch it for the first time like a young fawn learning to walk. Don’t even ask.
First, let’s recap:
1) The interviewer guy is such a tool.
2) Lee D left us with a cliff hanger of a story… “he’s on Idol?? What the hell??”
PART DOS!! I should probably learn how to say “part” in Spanish.
1) Part 2 doesn’t even finish his freakin’ cliff hanger story?!?!? WTF? What a rip off tool-ish interviewer man. At least my interview jamboree will be cohesive (somewhat). I’m so angry. I don’t even want to watch the rest of this… but I will, because I’m a trooper and I care.
2) Lee D. rather drink beer and play music at a bar than be on Idol. I’d rather do that than have to deal with Ryan Seacrest face to face too.
3) This is another long interview. He is wearing the heart of the ocean. I’ve missed that necklace.
4) He hates dancing and had no idea there was dancing. How do people not watch Idol?? Or at least not have the slightest inkling that there will be some choreographed numbers??? I don’t believe it.
5) His hair is great.
6) I’m glad the DJ told us when Lee D. was being sarcastic, because I was confused I thought he was actually confession his love for dancing.
7) He gives really long answers. He must have been good at essays at school because he cites at least 3 examples and probably hands in a bibliography.
8 ) His brother makes sandwiches!?!?! Is he a chef? Who is his brother?? I’ve always wanted to marry an Italian chef (I’m just gonna assume he’s italian too)
9) Oh never mind he’s not a chef. Forget it. But they are still Italian, I’m sure of it.
10) What is so secretive about what Lee D’ does to stay focused?? It’s probably something legal. I just paint my nails and listen to the Backstreet Boys and dream of my life with Nick Carter, just in case you were wondering my secret.
And for my favorite new-found knowledge of Lee D…..
11) Do not pour vodka on Lee’s face… it’s too expensive and wasteful. Good to know.
12) Lee D. speaks his mind and tells it like it is. I’ll just trust him on that.
And now for the most pointless video ever!
First they don’t give us the answer to the cliff hanger story and now we get 28 seconds of whatever this is.
That man in the lime green button down is cruel!
Lee D. needs to do something so outrageously fantastic within the next few days because I think I’m losing my Lee D. mojo.