Lee D Likes Chicken & Peaces Out of Asia
Posted May 19, 2011on:
So this happened last night:
(he didn’t really post a picture of him peacing out though, but he should have. These are things I’d force him to do if I was his manager)
And I said to myself “oh good. I’m over this whole thing!” , as if I was soooooo busy keeping up with Lee D. in Asia. I never kept up with anything less; I know more about the Aztecs and I read a book on them in the 9th grade. After I realized I was being ridiculous for no reason… I decided to look for Asia videos. And by look I mean I went to Red Beanie Blog and realize I’ve never seen anything she has posted. She’s good.
1) He doesn’t consider Canada “leaving the states”. I love him. He doesn’t know geography either.
2) His hair looks great under those head phones.
3) Lee D. eats whatever you give him. He doesn’t even ask. Even if it looks likes like “shredded beef”, he’ll eat it.
4) He’s not used to the screaming. Let’s all whisper around him. Oh that’d be so awesome.
5) OF COURSE SIMON COWELL IS A NICE GUY!!! Why are people so shocked by that?
6) Shocker. He likes Haley. Me and Lee would fight constantly in real life.
7) Oh but he loves Scotty. Never mind. The Scotty lover in me, loves Lee now.
8 ) Favorite food? Chicken Marsala. When I ate chicken… that was a good dish. He’s so italian. The guido comes out once again.
9) Told you!!!… he had no idea what he was eating, and he ate whatever that girl was talking about. I hope he brought some tums.
And here is “Sweet Serendipity” because I’m just so over this Asian tour thing and I did an awful job at Lee D. news. This is my peace-offering.
Make sure you check out Red Beanie Blog. She likes chicken Marsala too! (Actually. I made that up. I have no idea)