Ryan Gosling Looks Like This Now….
Posted September 12, 2011on:
I feel bad throwing Ry Ry into the “…Looks Like This Now” category. It’s as if I don’t care enough to come up with a witty title. And while that’s like 17% true… the other 83% (I swear to Oprah I had to use a calculator to figure out that math) is pure admiration for him and with that comes me just wanting to post any pictures I find of him.
So, here is 83% of my love and 17% of my laziness. And I didn’t even need a calculator that time around.
I don’t think I’ve ever seen Ryan Gosling laugh/smile this much in my life. Thank you photographer who captured this moment. My love just went up to 87%.