Jenna Bush Got To Interview One Direction.
Posted May 31, 2012on:
I’ve never had a reason to care about Jenna Bush, but now I kinda have to hate her a little bit for reasons that have nothing to do with who her father is and what’s in her DNA.
Jenna Bush is now a reporter for NBC’s Today Show and since Matt Lauer was too busy doing whatever it is that he does when Lindsay Lohan’s mom isn’t on the show, Jenna interviewed the 1D lads.
- catchy tag line, Jenna.
-How was I not in the fan portion of this segment? Jenna Bush is an awful researcher because she didn’t find me.
- They love being called a “boy band” but they are avant-garde because they don’t dance… just fist pumping and the sprinkler.
- I can’t wait until Louis realizes he may be the gay one.
- Liam STOP ANSWERING ALL THE QUESTIONS. Are you the spokesperson? Stop being a nerd.
- Zayn looks THRILLLLLLED to say he has a girlfriend.
- They have a book? Why am I not reading that right now?
-This whole interview was very anti-climatic.
True story: I watched the One Direction Live DVD yesterday and it’s insanely good. The perfectly timed costume changes, the “choreography”, the Peter Pan jumping, the flirting (between the boys), the giant screen behind them with Japanese karaoke images, the poorly planned set list, and even the shots of the crowd were edited so brilliantly it’s the most entertaining thing I’ve ever seen. In my life. I laid there and laughed for 1 1/2 hours with fellow 1D aficionado Mary-Ellen. I want to high-five who ever was their tour director because they are a genius.
That would be the extent of my interview. And then this music video.