When My Grandpa Dies— I’ll Tattoo My Hoo Hah! Is That Cool, Rihanna??
Posted September 11, 2012on:
(My father is really proud of this headline)
Rihanna is a goddamn idiot. That’s pretty much the morale of every Rihanna post I ever write, but this time it’s pretty obvious.
Let me ask you a question: What did you or what will you do when your Grandmother croaks? Probably cry. Go to her house and steal some of her shit that reminds you of her for the memories. Giver her 9 cats up for adoption and put your Grandfather in a home. Ya know? Normal things.
What won’t you do? PUT A TATTOO DEDICATED TO HER UNDER YOUR TITS!
Sure. Get RIP Grandma on your wrist. Even tramp stamp it up. But under your boobs?
Like 20% of me thinks this is actually for her Grandma and the other 80% thinks she got a tattoo under her boobies just so she could post a topless picture on Instagram. She loves doing that.