Posts Tagged ‘Aerosmith’
*gasp* I’ve been holding my breath since she went off air and finally I can breathe again. I’ve been waiting for this moment. She truly is the second coming.
Now that Regis is really gone from daytime television, Oprah needs to fill the void she left and that he is now leaving. Leave it to Oprah to save the day!
Oprah’s new show consists of her visiting celebrity homes. I swear to Oprah that’s the premise of her new show and I swear to Oprah I’m hyperventilating when I think about it.
“After 25 years I got myself out of the studio chairs. I moved into the next chapter, and I am having more fun than ever – moving around the country and the world talking to people I’m really interested in getting to know and I think viewers will be, too,”
And the even better news is the first episode will air on January 1st on OWN and Oprah will be visiting Steven Tyler’s home.
Here’s hoping she brings that whole thing up.
Posted April 4, 2011on:
Carrie Underwood, pretty much the only person who actually belonged at the Country Music Awards performed with Steven Tyler last night.
I’m shocked that Steven Tyler was standing and coherent enough to perform. They should have an award for that. And plus, his outfit was a gem.
There are so many things about this video that I’m gonna have to list it:
1) I totally want to see Soul Surfer because I just know I will weep and then it will light a fire under my ass. It’s one of those movies that make you get things done. I have all my limbs… there is absolutely no reason I can’t write more and swifter my apartment every other day.
2) Whoever cast Soul Surfer was drunk. The actress playing the surf chick is at least a foot shorter than the actual girl.
3) I feel like Carrie Underwood is such a bad ass country singer. Look at her red streaks. That’s legit.
4) I like this song. I love when there is stuttering in a song. L-l-love it. (HAH!)
5) Steven Tyler looked like an angel emerging in his white outfit.
6) He’s kind of excellent… I forget he’s a rock star because he’s such a weirdo on Idol.
7) I promise to watch this show live next year.
8 ) “Walk This Way”?????!!! Why is this the greatest thing ever right now?? I hope everyone in the audience is appreciating this.
9) Does everyone remember the Britney Spears/N*sync/Aeromsmith Superbowl halftime show like a million years ago??? This was almost as cool as that.
I woke up this morning to Steven Tyler yelling at me. I whipped out the decoder ring and this is what I got, after I read it 4 times to try to comprehend. (Read from bottom up because I’m too lazy to separate it and post it in order… two-way street here people)
1) Apparently, someone complained about Steven Tyler not being around enough?? That’s funny because I have the exact opposite feeling. I feel like he’s ALWAYS around and screaming at me.
2) He can’t even spell Bieber correctly. What kind of American are you Steven?? Not a good one is the answer to that. Have some respect and call him J Biebs, or the Biebster, or angel muffin. And spell it correctly.
3) He can’t spell anyone’s name correctly. I’m going to call him Stephen Tiler.
4) So burnt??? So burnt on drugs.
I’m sorry I didn’t yell this one… it’s too early and I’m only 1/4 through a Red Bull and my heart’s not in it. Next tweet I’ll scream at ya.
He’s not engaged and/or pregnant.
“That is not true! I’m working on a new album – so I’m pregnant too!”
That is what we call in the industry sarcasm/jokes. Get it??
They look fun.
He just knows how to work his lighting and angles. And if he didn’t have sunglasses on… he’d be smising.
Tyra Banks would be so proud. She should really get him as a guest judge on this season of America’s Next Top Model.
MY IDEA!!! COPYRIGHT!! You can copyright an idea right?? It’s intellectual property?? Anyway… you heard it hear first.
I’m so glad he’s back in the public eye. And I’m totally being serious.
THE FACT THAT SOMEONE ALLOWS STEVEN TYLER TO USE A TWITTER ACCOUNT UNSUPERVISED ASTOUNDS ME.
IT’S LIKE ALLOWING A TODDLER TO USE THE STOVE TO COOK SOME MAC N CHEESE.
NOT THAT I WANT THIS TO CHANGE… THIS IS GOOD STUFF.
1) HE’S BEEN FINISHING THIS BOOK FOR THE LAST 72 HOURS. SO HE NEEDS TO STOP SAYING HE JUST FINISHED IT. JUST PUBLISH IT. I WANT TO READ THIS MESS.
2) HE IS RELEASING NEW MUSIC. OH GOOD. THAT SHOULD BE GREAT. I BET HE PERFORMS IT ON IDOL.
3) HE MET NICOLE SCHERZINGER . IF YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHO SHE IS… SHE IS NOT A PUSSY CAT DOLL… SHE’S A PUSSU CAT DOLL. THAT’S A WHOLE NEW GROUP.
4) HE HAD A “FUDE” WITH SOMEONE NAMED JP. BUT DO NOT FRET. THEY ARE IN LOVE AND THEY PLAY “GUIT”S. HE GOT HIS BROTHER BACK.
THOSE WERE GOOD TWEETS. MY DECODER RING WAS WORKING OVERTIME.
I’m pretty sure Steven Tyler had a Twitter Party… and I didn’t know stress until I tried to read that thing. I gave up after some porn star was flirting with him via twitter. Seriously… get more STD’s my friend.
I apologize to Lee D. know for making fun of his twitter jamborees…. at least he doesn’t just shout random things at people.
OH SHIT! I FORGOT TO SHOUT!!
ANYWAY…. STEVEN TYLER IS WRITING A BOOK… OR SO HE SAYS ON TWITTER AND I BELIEVE EVERYTHING HE SAYS. EVERYTHING!!!!!
ALL I UNDERSTOOD FROM THAT TWEET WAS “BOOK DONE”…. I’VE NEVER WANTED TO READ A BOOK MORE.
1) IT BETTER BE IN ALL CAPS.
2) IT BETTER BE COHERENT.
THAT’S NOT ASKING MUCH.
THIS BETTER BE ON THE 9TH GRADE SUMMER READING LIST. KIDS OF AMERICA NEED TO KNOW WHAT DRUGS NOT TO USE.