Posts Tagged ‘Amish lifestyle’
Okay… I found new pictures, and I use that verb and that adjective very, VERY loosely.
1) The verb “found” makes it look like I purposely searched for it… but no. I stumbled on to one of the pictures looking for something else.
2) And I stole one from Red Beanie Blog. So thank you.
3) These probably aren’t new to the rest of you…. but look at them again.
I should call this blog “remember that time when…..”
Nice swoop and nice shirt. And that hat… you knit that yourself didn’t you?? I’m not even gonna make fun of that because I wish I could knit myself a hat. This just makes me jealous of you and your ex-Amish lifestyle. I’m assuming the Amish taught you how to knit.
There are at least 7 different colors on that shirt. He must have been going to prom. This is like fancy Freddy Krueger. This is almost as good as the Argyle. Almost.
Let’s look at that again and count the colors.
I think there are 8 colors on that. Wow.
Sorry, this was a really pointless post. I just needs something about Lee D. and those pictures were the only thing I got.
As I’m sitting here reading a Shape Magazine, (which was accidentally delivered to me but I’m grateful for it because I now know sexting could damage my relationship with my man and I also know how to get a tight tush and killer legs), I came up with 2 more album title/album covers.
Simple. Straight forward. A bromance told through music. Could easily transition to the world of Broadway.
This is the most obvious one. I can’t believe it wasn’t first on my list.
Clearly, this is a concept album.
Okay… no more. I promise.
First off, I just have to say these long interviews are hard to swallow, because I have to watch them twice. The first time, I have to seriously watch it and just be myself. And then I have to watch it a second time, be Rocco and make fun of it. This specific interview is 10 minutes of my life…. Lee D. is lucky his hair is so perfect in this video, or I’d ask for those 10 minutes back.
The interviewer man is Andrew Freund… I automatically think Freud (the psychologist guy) and know this guy is going to be good. And he is…. good interview buddy. Panic ran through my body instantly. This guy needs to take it down a few notches.
I can never top that!! I’m done! Freud guy ruined my future, and now I’m gonna have to fake being homeless with Alex Lambert and I’ll probably have to grow a mullet.
Lee bear will mock my dumb questions after this intelligent, well thought out, and not boring interview. How can I top “How do you feel social networking has helped your career???” WTF!?!??! Is this 60 minutes??
That’s his big finale question…. wanna know what mine is??? I’m deciding between: “Do you prefer pancakes or French Toast?” and “What character are you in Mario Kart when you play??” And the rest of them are at that caliber as well.
Wow… looks like I need to put a little more thought into this interview Jamboree.
Anyway…. this interview is excellent and it really makes me question my life and ability at everything I do in my life.
1) The hair looks beautiful.
2) Freud boy needs to not be so good at his job… he’s making me self-conscious.
3) Nice polo shirt… this just drives my non-gay Gap ad point home.
4) Man crush on Steven Tyler dude…. it’s getting intense.
5) STOP SHOWING OFF YOUR MUSCLES… he’s like The Situation all of a sudden but without the STD’s.
6) He clearly hated everyone during his season…you can see him planning how to quit the show if he had to live with everyone. He turned into day-dream bear and was planning how to fake his own death to get out of that group house.
7) 2 part questions about the advice thing… 2 part questions?!?! Stop being so good. This is how my two-part question will go:
Rocco: Ummm what language did you take in high school?
Lee bear: Why does that even matter? *puzzled look*
Rocco: Ummm was it Spanish Amigo?? *nervous laugh*
Lee bear: *blank stare* Que???
(then we would laugh and high five… so maybe my 2 part question is okay??)
8 ) “No beef with idol” …. I was hoping he’d say “no qualms with idol”. Love that word. I’m gonna ask him if he likes that word. See?? I’m still in the mind-set of asking dumb questions! I can’t stop. I need to contact this Freud guy STAT… get some tips.
9) Keep in touch with your fans??? You can keep in touch with me by wearing THE HAT OF ALL FREAKIN’ HATS!! Lee bear and I are so out of touch right now, I need a passport to get to him. (that was actually an awesome analogy, so take that Freud man!!)
The whole point of this post was about the Amish… so let me get back to that.
He is slowly transforming into Amish bear…. look at that beard. Let me show you the transformation:
So yeah… don’t be surprised if by Sunday he’s in a Pilgrim outfit doing an acoustic set at the half time show.
I don’t mind…he can go Pilgrim, he just has to find THE HAT OF ALL FREAKIN’ HATS in all black. No excuses. The Amish need to keep warm in Chi town too.
P.S. Don’t steal my awesome questions. Thanks.