Posts Tagged ‘Billy Bush’
Right off the bat they are showing video of David Cook post his American Idol win. WE DON’T CARE ACCESS HOLLYWOOD!!!
I don’t even associate D Man with American Idol… in fact, I forget that he won the show.
Billy Bush needs to play it cool like his cousin, George W.
Okay. That has nothing to do with anything, I just thought it was hilarious! I think D Man would laugh, don’t you??
D Man is super charming… that’s what I’m learning from all the press he’s doing; he’s one charming bastard.
10 RECORDS?!??!?!? WHAT??!?!? I’m not even going to pretend to play catch up. I don’t even care what he sang before “Fade Into Me” <— it’s my favorite song.
David Cook straight up admits that the video for “The Last Goodbye” has nothing to do with the song… is brilliant.
He mooned the camera in this video?? What?? Why?? Is that really his ass?
I’m judging him a little bit. Who does he think he is, a Kardashian??
Billy Bush and Rick Dees are taking over my life.
I just felt compelled to post this… watch it if you want.
They discuss eating disorders (kind of), Jeggins,hard work, and then I stopped watching it.
This was a waste of a post. I’m just reaching today.
The Grammy Awards are a national holiday to me. I plan to dress up and watch a live stream of this on my computer tomorrow, so don’t you dare even think of calling me. I’m not picking up. Maybe I’ll live blog?? Hmmm something to think about.
Almost as exciting as the actual show is the red carpet events… the pre-show.
And guess who will be around to host some of these events???
MY FAVORITE GUIDOS!!
The Snookster will be on hand for MTV’s coverage of the awards, and that’s not even the best part.
Pauly D is going to co-hosting Access Hollywood’s show with Billy Bush. Billy Bush is slowly taking over my life and the world. I never thought I’d say this… but I need this Bush in my life, like now.
“Last year, Pauly nicknamed me ‘Billy B the Sensation.’ I’m still trying to make it stick. Pauly is a one-liner machine and very sexy, but here are three distinct reasons I am excited to have Pauly D by my side at the Grammys: 1. Gym… 2. Tan… 3. Laundry.”
Billy Bush just called Pauly D sexy and that is the un-gayest thing I’ve ever heard. Because… republicans are not gay. They do not exist. I’m pretty sure Bill O’Reilly told me that.
Anyway…. PAULY D AND BILLY B!
Oprah is behind this fo sho!
I’m gong to try and catch my breath over this awesome-ness.
Billy Bush and that woman flirted with Adam Lambert for 20 minutes.
What about Lee D. Billy?? Huh?? You took off your shirt and everything.
1) Adam Lambert better not beat Bruno Mars. I’m sorry but I heart Bruno and I want him to win.
2) Adam is going to wear something with fringe and/or spikes.
3) I’m really happy he said less rhinestones… that makes me happy
4) Adam Lambert. Do not have a clothing line. That’s dumb.
5) He just called his concert an “experience”.
6) Oh and he loves his fans.
7) I don’t believe for a second he’s 29.
8 ) They baked you awesome-ass cake.
9) This is the longest interview ever.
10) Are people still talking about him making out with a guy? He’s gay he does that. Not earth shattering.
11) That woman seems offended about the “sexy, saucy” show.
12) I’m not shocked that he loves J Lo.
13) He just made fun of Ry Ry Seacrest’s height. That is funny.
This picture makes me happy for some reason.
Okay… I missed like more than half of this business because my feed sucked. But it’s okay. This is tradition. I always miss Lee live and I talk about it after the fact, and you guys watch it back for the 9th time and then read my recap. That’s how this 3 way BFF status works (that’s me, you guys and Lee D. Duh)
Click the picture of Lee flexing (as per usual. He’s a mess) to see the interview again. Just watch it again. It’s brilliant trust me.
Alright.. let’s do this.
1) He’s talking about being stressed out about Twitter. I get it. I feel ya. I never want him to have another Twitter Jamboree. EVER.
2) He sings “The Day The Earth Stood Still”, but he corrects himself and says “or Earth Stood Still” hahahah. That’s funny.
3) It’s very awkward with a Bush sitting so close to you. I feel like he’s raising Lee’s taxes as he sings so beautifully. He probably took away Lee’s health care.
(Speaking of politics I just read that the cray cray Egyptian President is not stepping down just delegating better. Soooo he’s basically going to delegate his oppression and have his cabinet members enforce that. WOW what a dick.)
4) Did he just say DeWheezy??? Is that my father???
5) This bromance is getting out of control.
6) This Bush has great analogies. Better than that other Bush.
7) I wouldn’t be so pissed about this outfit (because it’s decent.. and it has color. Sort of) if he wasn’t so snarky with that tweet earlier. My heart still hurts.
8 ) YES!! EXPLANATION OF EARTH STOOD STILL. All I’m hearing is “this is the best song ever… Rocco is the greatest blogger ever… I love her words like I love Toby Gad… and I love the planet not moving…. this is the best song ever”
9) Had the idea for a while?? SINCE THE WOMB!! Told you that song birthed babies.
10) This Bush should have been president. He’s very coherent and he speaks in cohesive sentences.
11) Lee D. is the most logical human being. He understands the business and isn’t a brat. I like that.
12) “I’m gonna always do me”… now I feel bad. I will never ask ANYTHING of you. EVER.
13) BUSH DID NOT JUST QUOTE PINK TO LEE D…. Lee bear accepted that. He let that sink in. Now I know I have to come up with some good pop star quotes to impress Lee D… this is so easy.
14) “Give us tour dates… give us this…”…. <—- that’s the hat. I think I saw him roll his eyes at me. Ew.
15) FOOTBALL?!?!? I’m gonna kill myself.
16) Again… Republicans don’t have tattoos. And don’t take off your shirt.
17) What does a tattoo sound like Lee?? I missed that. Can you do that again??
18) I don’t believe for a second he has a lot going on. Unless it’s super secretive, which is clearly the case.
19) I skipped over the Idol part. I don’t really care what he has to say. I know that’s harsh but I’m sure it’s the same from the last 99 time he was asked.
20) PLANETARIUM!!! SPACE!! He totally has a favorite planet. I can’t wait to find out what it is.
21) OH OPRAH!! Here goes the girls freaking the F out. I’m sure he has a girlfriend. He won’t date you… he doesn’t know you, so relax. You and him are the exact opposite of the impending marriage between me and Nick Carter or Leonardo DiCaprio… meaning, it’s not gonna happen.
22) Okay this is a long convo over Valentines Day. What the hell am I gonna do on V Day?? Now, I’m super concerned because I forgot it was Monday. Wow… you better have plans!
23) That was a Baaawston accent. Correct your tongue dude.
24) “Sweet Serendipity” sounds pretty and Billy Bush is in a trance. He has a crush… on Lee D. This is so awkward.
25) DeWheezy…. I think my father is Billy Bush.
26) Lee just sounded really ghetto with that couch conversation. I can’t even describe it but I felt like I was back in Freshman year tutoring.
27) You’re welcome Lee D.
28) A recurring dream question… wow… Billy Bush just took my secret weapon. He stole the Interview Jamboree right from underneath me.
Told you… you can’t trust a Bush.
Oh and the Bieber thing. At first.. I thought he was a little condescending. You better go see it! If you do anything this weekend go see that movie. That’s saturday date night baby!! I’m glad he said nice things about the Biebs… Lee D. was annoyed with the Bieber Fever thing.
PS Thank you Emily for this link… you saved the night!!
I just make him best friends with everyone for some reason. I don’t really know why. I’m convinced he’s super friendly. Don’t ruin the dream for me.
- He has the treat hat. Shocking.
- They are in a broom closet. I want to watch Harry Potter.
- Wow. This broadcast is so high-tech and smooth. Thanks Billy. I love watching such HD streams.
- Billy is just jamming. He’s grooving. I knew they were BFF.
- This is so behind the scenes. I think an argument is occurring. Weird.
- How long is this?? It’s already taking too long.
-I think he’s describing the stress of a Twitter Party. I understand.
- “Earth Stood Still” thank you Lee D. I’m going to assume this was another shout out. Nicer than the outfit.
- This feed sucks. It’s too choppy. It’s making me nauseous.
- I have no idea what he’s talking about… it’s breaking in and out.
All I know is he’s showing off his muscles again… he’s so into the Jersey Shore.
- Of course tattoos hurt.
- You don’t have a tattoo Billy Bush… Republicans don’t have tattoos.
- Wow… that’s a female tattoo
- Are they talking about the judges?? This is annoying. He did not throw any water on Billy.
- Aww Lee D. loves Simon Cowell.
- From what I’m gathering from this very choppy conversation is Lee D. is going on and on about how he doesn’t have time to do anything. Not true.
-This feed is too messed up. I can’t watch this. Let me know how it goes.
- Did he judge Bieber???? WOW. Done!
Me and Lee D. are pretty much besties after this fun fact for a Thursday.
And I have a Bush to thank for it.
I never thought I’d utter those words.
I got this email from Twitter to inform me of my new-found indirect friendship with Lee bear.
I should probably just hand over all my super awesome questions to Billy (we are on a 1st name basis) for him to ask Lee bear this afternoon.
Billy Bush beat me to the punch dammit!
Or Lee could just get on it and settle this once and for all during an Interview Jamboree: Espanol style (May 5th.. coming to a city near you!)
Balls in your court dude.
PS I wonder if Billy Bush speaks Spanish???
Billy Bush that is…. I highly doubt George Bush knows who Lee bear is.
Actually… no. George Bush totally watched American Idol and voted. He had nothing better to do. But, he totes mcgotes voted for Texas stallion Casey James. Lee D. has no twang!
Anyway.. Billy Bush.. who is cousins with George Bush (I swear to Oprah.. Wikipedia it) is having Lee D. on his show. Or something.
He tweeted it… and the fact that one of the Bush’s are allowed to Tweet astounds me (get your cousin on that dude) and the fact that this is his picture (below) is even worse.
Even though I was taught never to trust a Bush… I’m gonna trust this guy. His name is Billy and he interviews celebrities for a living. We’d probably be friends.
So.. trust him. Lee D will be talking to that guy and apparently performing.
And as per usual… I have a few requests Lee D.
oh yes! And wipe that smirk off your face… I’m being totally serious Lee James (?) DeWyze.(<— see?? serious!)
1) Wear the hat of all freakin’ hats.
2) Wear no hat at all and do your hair.
3) Prove to me that you aren’t color blind and wear an outfit that portrays that.
4) Sing “Earth Stood Still”.
5) I’ll even accept “Stay Here”… Dancing Baby is obsessed.
6) Say you vote democrat to Billy Bush and see what he does.
7) And this is the biggest request of all… if Billy Bush asks you about the new judges for Idol… throw a drink in his face. They will totally give you a bottle of water… just toss that right on him.
See?? Not difficult at all. You only have to do 40% of that. I’ll let you do the math with your fancy fancy calculator watch.
You write that down. And you changed your outfit so quickly.
Anyway… this all happens at 1PM pacific, that means it’s what time on the east coast???
I will officially stop doing work at 4PM and watch this.
Thanks Billy Bush and Lee bear.