Posts Tagged ‘Chelsea Lately’
Posted February 15, 2011on:
It’s no secret I adore the Biebster, and it’s also no secret I adore Chelsea Handler. When these two are 3 feet from each other… it’s always funny and perfect. It’s like sunshine to me on a rainy day. Seriously.
1) You know what?? He is a little funny bunny.
2) These two are best friends. I don’t care what anyone says.
3) He got a standing ovation at The Grammy’s??? I don’t know why I’m shocked at that, but I am. All I know is I stood up and clapped. He’s unstoppable.
4) I LOVE THAT HE ADMITS HE WAS DISAPPOINTED THAT HE DIDN’T WIN (I don’t know why I yelled, that. Sorry)… yet is gracious at the same time. He’s a kid… of course he was a little bummed. Like I said yesterday… if I lost… I’d move back to Canada and eat chocolate all day long for about 7 months.
5) He laughs at himself so much… he looks at the website ‘Lesbians That Look Like Justin Bieber’. How can you not love him??
6) I NEED TO GET TO EUROPE!!! J Biebs and Willow Smith on tour…. too many cool kids on one continent for me to handle.
7) Angel Muffin and Lady Gaga. I respect her more.
8 ) He did not want to hug Lady Gaga in her meat dress…. me and Biebs are besties.
9) And now he’s calling Lady Gaga weird…. he is such a teenage boy. I can’t stand it. And by can’t stand it, I mean love it.
10) He just does not get performance art or installations. He’s never been more over Lady Gaga in his life.
This was a good interview. Again, these two crack me up. I refuse to believe they don’t hang out in real life. And that may be weird because of the age difference…. but age is just a number.
As I sit here on the tail end of Christmas watching Chelsea Lately… getting some tips on life… I’m blown away by the similarities of Puff Daddy and Lee D.
Okay, that was a huuuuuuuge exaggeration, I’m not really blown away, because there aren’t that many similarities…. but let me explain.
Early today I stumbled across the picture of Lee bear that made him Cool McCool in my eyes.
I know, I know…. that picture is blowing you away. So, obviously this image was embedded in my brain all day and I’m trying to relate it to anything in order to post it again.
Well BAM!! Thank you Puff Daddy!!
Him and ‘dirty’ & ‘money’ were on Chelsea Lately. I’m not sure which female is considered ‘dirty’ and which one is ‘money’…. but I’m pretty sure they should both be offended if we don’t want to set back the feminist movement.
And as this conversation was happening I noticed that Puff Daddy has a chin beard and wears aviators…. like Lee bear.
Yes?? No?? Maybe??
I know…. LET’S HAVE A CONTEST!!
Who wears the chin beard/aviators better?? Who is cooler???
Lee bear or Puff Daddy????
We all know how this goes… only my vote counts (Oh, and I said Cari’s vote counts too, so she get’s a say in this)
What say you Cari??
Anyone can say their opinion too I guess… but the winner was already crowned. Too bad.
I’m so mad at CB. She got to hang out with Chelsea Handler. UGH!
It’s my dream to be on her roundtable spitting fire about celebrities and/or getting interviewed by Chelsea and then becoming BFF.
CB beat me to the punch and didn’t do a very good job.
1) Her telling the story of how she met her husband just sounds funny. Like he was lurking for 6 years…. all I could think of was “Single Ladies” lyrics:
Cuz if you liked it then you should have put a ring on it
If you liked it then you should have put a ring on it
Don’t be mad once you see that he want it
If you liked it then you should have put a ring on it
She should probably do a cover of “Single Ladies” if she doesn’t want me to hate her anymore.
2) Oooooo she said “shit!” WHAT A BAD ASS!
3) Don’t say what you got your kid for Christmas on air. Now he knows there is no such thing as Santa. Again, what a jerk.
4) This was boring. I’d be way funnier.
Nicki Minaj is out of her miiiiiiiind. OUT. OF. HER. MIND.
And I love it. It makes me want to go mental. She makes it look cool and the peer pressure is working wonders.
She is sassy, intelligent, funny, and nuts. I would take 1/3 of any of those traits and trade it with 100% of any of my traits to be friends with her. (That was some serious math… I just mixed fractions and percentages… but aren’t they really the same any way?? Blew your mind with that huh?)
Nicki Minaj sat down with Chelsea Handler to discuss her ass, multiple personalities, double standards of women in life, and sex.
3 of my favorite topics that I love to debate and discuss with my friends.
If you click HERE you can hear snippets of Farmer’s Daughter, the debut album Crystal B. And I’d like to thank the country of France for providing those preview clips. (at least I think it’s French.. I took Spanish remember?? I don’t think you guys want me to go on another Spanish tangent)
The songs aren’t awful… just not my cup ‘o tea. I won’t buy the whole album, I may just buy certain songs….I really only like tracks 2-6. One of those is the cover of “What It’s Worth” which makes me think of Forrest Gump and that’s a great freakin’ movie… and the other is the song “Hold On” that she hates. So my conclusion is, me and Crystal would never be friends.
I appreciate her honesty in the songwriting though…seems extremely personal. You gotta give her props for that because not all people can or want to do that in their songs.
Hopefully, the album does well.
I think it comes out December 14th??? That I don’t know… I’m obviously still jealous she gets to be on Chelsea Lately.
Buy it. Or don’t buy it. I don’t really care.
It’s no secret I want to also be best friends with Chelsea Handler.
I just feel I can say the F word around her freely, without a look of judgement and disappointment.
See?? I won’t even type it here for the fear of offending people and getting a phone call from Mamadukes saying girls shouldn’t say that (and fun fact… she says it all the time. I just blew up her spot on the world wide web. Oopsie!)
Anyway, my favorite (only because she is the only person I know who has them) dreadlocked friend, Crystal Bowersox, will be able to say the F word with Chelsea Handler all she wants on December 22, because she will be on the show.
UNFAIR! How come Lee bear wasn’t on the show? I’m sure he loooooves to drop the F bomb and say inappropriate things. Doesn’t he love short mexican men as much as the next guy??
Who are Lee D.’s people who book him on shows? I want their email/twitter/home phones. I want to bother them at dinner time. This needs to be handled asap.
I want you to say the F word on national television too Lee bear.
Crystal will be on Chelsea Lately on December 22nd talking about Farmers Daughter and I’m sure complaining about something. Hope there’s a violin section ready… (BURN!)
* Next post I’m totally typing the F word.
Never wanted to be friends more with two people, then these two fine ladies.
My already fake BFF, Taylor Swift, and my in the works BFF Chelsea Handler (and to contrary belief her last name isn’t lately. Imagine that) sat down and had a nice chat about suspended pianos and 50 Cent.