Posts Tagged ‘homosexual’
Posted July 18, 2011on:
Why hasn’t Clay Aiken won an Oscar yet??? And why am I not hoarding gays!? I knew my life was incomplete. I will start my collection with this little pageant prince from Toddlers & Tiaras.
I didn’t realize Clay Aiken was gay.
Just deal with it okay. It’s going to happen. Just let it happen.
This is Leo DiCaprio being a genius at his craft and looking like a super FBI agent with some serious homosexual tendencies.
I read all that through his body language.
He’s a good actor… I took psychology classes. Can you blame us for vibe-ing off each other??
I’m ready to sneak on this set. That’s how excited I am for this. Leonardo DiCaprio movies turn me into a maniac. The ferocity that I speak with when discussing his films are out of this world.
GO OBAMA!!! YOU SIGNED IT! GO OBAMA!
It’s official… the ridiculous don’t ask, don’t tell policy that was in place for 17 years has been repealed and now all soldiers must dress like this and listen to Madonna while loading their weapons.
HAHHAH JK JK. But seriously, this is exciting and means a lot for equal rights in America.
If we are going to have war and people are willing to fight in it, let anyone fight, because I sure as hell don’t want to. Not to mention, I’m kind of clumsy; I’d give away my hideout in 2.2 seconds and get shot in 4.
Lady Gaga is super excited right now. She is at the Army Reserves booth at a local high school signing papers to sign up I’m sure.
P.S. Oh and in my attempt to relate everything and anything to Lee D. this week… I’m just going to make the assumption (and hope) he is down with the Gays.
A really bizarre man just entered my life through YouTube.
As we all know YouTube can be extremely distracting (and I know first hand because I am sitting here writing this and not doing the work I am supposed to be doing) and whilst YouTube was doing the awesome job of distraction…. a homosexual (presumably) Southern man entered my life. And I wish he wouldn’t have done such a thing.
This shifty eyed man has it in for Lee bear. Lee could offer him his kidney and he would decline the life saving organ. I mean logically, if you despise the man’s music so much, you shouldn’t take the organs he so kindly offers… it would be hypocritical. So, I guess the Southern man has some standards.
1) What is with the rant about Romeo & Juliet…. suicide isn’t romantic?? NO SHIT! I’m pretty sure Lee bear didn’t say “hey babe with the long brown hair… let’s drink some poison”.
2) SWEET SERENDIPITY DOESN’T HAVE A LOT OF WORDS!! I am soooooo tired of hearing this. I’d rather hear Lee talk about his paint store days some more than here that comment again.
3) Lee’s music makes him want to pass out and/or drink…. and this is all while listening to it in the bathroom.
4) Hates songs with names in it. He hates it. F
5) Lee D. sounds like David Archuleta and Ozzy Osbourne. This makes total and complete sense.
6) Then he goes on some rant about a bar tender who changes bars and makes bad drinks?? I have absolutely no idea what this guy is talking about… his voice makes me want a drink.
Oh and another thing… You probably shouldn’t laugh at your own jokes on camera. It’s only funny and adorable when Jimmy Fallon does it. He didn’t even do it in a sarcastic way…. he snickers in a “I’m so clever” way. Obnoxious.
And who says “hella beans” and “hum dinger… what does that even mean?? It’s like he fell out of a Leave It To Beaver episode.
The only thing that kept my attention for 11 minutes was 1) to be able to make fun of him afterward. I needed solid examples to prove he was an idiot and 2) that awesome 80′s school picture background.
I give your review a D Southern man. “It really isn’t a good review”