Posts Tagged ‘husband’
My world is crashing down!
I mean, I get it… I don’t do anything awesome enough to be interviewed by the Reeg… but now the possibility is out the window! I have absolutely no motivation.
I don’t care that he’s 79 years old…. keep working!! This isn’t 1950… you can’t just retire.
A little bit of my motivation is gone…
And poor Kelly Ripa is out of a job. No one will watch without the Reeg.
The only way this will work is if they get a good replacement, or cancel the show. But since people need something to do at 9AM here are my suggestions to save the show!! (Because you all care so much):
1) Mark Consuelos…. him and Kelly are kinda cute (because they are married) but it may get annoying. And it will probably lead to a divorce. It will definitely lead to a divorce. This won’t work. Forget I mentioned it.
2) Neil Patrick Harris… I know he has How I Met Your Mother, but NPH is wonderful and charming. I’d watch him and wish he wasn’t gay the whole time.
3) Anderson Cooper….. this is the most obvious because he has done it before, and him and Kelly have good chemistry. I know he has that afternoon gig, but it’s a recession…. sometimes ya gotta work two jobs.
I just solved ABC and Gelman’s problem. I can start working as a producer whenever they need me… I’m available.
Crystal Bowersox played at a consumer electronic show in Vegas yesterday. I have no idea what that means, and my instinct is to make fun of that, but then I remembered Lee D. played at a place that may or may not have been a strip club…. so CB gets a free pass on this one.
So, anyway CB was playing at some electronic gathering for nerds and she performed 3 songs.. “Finally Got It Right”, “Kiss Ya”, and that song with the stupid analogy of building something with her hubby.
She sounded good… I really have nothing to say. Okay, that’s a lie, I have two comments (shocking I know):
1) I thought Baby Bowersox was part of the percussion crew. He’s pointless to take around with you if he isn’t going to be put to work. He’s just extra baggage in that case. Plus, there is nothing more adorable than a tambourine shaking toddler.
That’s a money-maker right there…. want to sell 11,000 more albums next week?? Put that baby to work. I’m never ever wrong.
2) Stop performing with your husband. I know it’s a duet, but does he go everywhere with you?? I would want some space. Or maybe true love is when you want him around all the time?? I’ll have to do some research. And when he isn’t there, you can just cut the songs with really really bad analogies right out of your set. Problem solved. Having the hubster around isn’t as much of a money-maker as s dancing toddler. Again, trust me. I’m never wrong.
Anyway, minus those two wrong doings… the show was good. I’m sure those electronic dweebs will go buy Farmer’s Daughter. Good technique girl!!
And duh, I just realized where Baby Bowersox was… playing black jack. Obviously.
I feel bad for your friends, boyfriends/girlfriends, husbands/wives, and/or children/pets. (yes, children and pets are in the same category at this point in my life) because clearly everyone did nothing but voted for Music Review 10 award show!
Look at that!! HE WON!! What now Diana Vickers? At least 2nd place is better than 4th. SNAP!
I’m actually shocked by this. I feel like the last time I looked at it, he was losing by a lot. I’m super impressed. Again… you people could rule the world. PreZident Obama should look into the powers you have. He could use your voting skills to pass some of his legislation.
I admit, I didn’t vote all that much. I maybe did it for like 10 minutes, but then I had a headache, and apparently women can use that excuse to get out of doing more than one thing. Very interesting.
But Lee bear doesn’t even need my measly votes…. I’m null and void in this case baby!
Pat yourselves on the back… go get a manicure… go eat a mango ice pop. Go send this to him (via Twitter of course) and tell him that you, individually, without the help of anybody else, and definitely not me, made him win! He’ll have to send you some sort of gift in return.
This is what he thinks about winning this whole Best Newcomer thing. I’m pretty sure:
(That baby is rocking some red jelly sandals. I hope he acknowledge that while he was berating her about voting)
And on a completely unrelated note about voting, but still kind of related because it does have to do with the Lee bear. In pursuit of a “Lee in shock, but not the Idol win shocked face” (and he really needs new pictures ASAP… I can’t work with the same few hundred… I need variety! Repeats don’t equal funny) picture of Lee, I came across a picture I’ve never seen before. I don’t even care if it’s a picture from when he was first in Idol… I’m telling myself that it’s new and he changed his outfit and he did his hair.
Yes Lee bear. I’m pretending this is from December 2010. And don’t break my heart and have me find out it’s from December 2009. We might not be able to fix this.
I’m so mad at CB. She got to hang out with Chelsea Handler. UGH!
It’s my dream to be on her roundtable spitting fire about celebrities and/or getting interviewed by Chelsea and then becoming BFF.
CB beat me to the punch and didn’t do a very good job.
1) Her telling the story of how she met her husband just sounds funny. Like he was lurking for 6 years…. all I could think of was “Single Ladies” lyrics:
Cuz if you liked it then you should have put a ring on it
If you liked it then you should have put a ring on it
Don’t be mad once you see that he want it
If you liked it then you should have put a ring on it
She should probably do a cover of “Single Ladies” if she doesn’t want me to hate her anymore.
2) Oooooo she said “shit!” WHAT A BAD ASS!
3) Don’t say what you got your kid for Christmas on air. Now he knows there is no such thing as Santa. Again, what a jerk.
4) This was boring. I’d be way funnier.