Posts Tagged ‘Justin Bieber autobiography’
So we all know my little angel muffin is an author (among pop/rap superstar, action figure, “actor”, and nail polish maker), and in his tender age of 16 has released an auto-biography.
Who cares if he is only 16??? This cherub has lived and done a lot more than any of us, and frankly, I wanna read about it. I want to know what goes on in that little angel brain of his, under that shiny head of an endless swoop.
I didn’t actually buy it yet (The Barnes & Noble near me employs very judgemental people), but lucky for me, other people did lay down the $25.99 and posted some of the greatest quotes from it.
Here are a few of my favorite:
1) The Day I was born, March 1, 1994, Celine Dion was solid at #1 with ‘The Power Of Love.’ Not a bad way to start your life.
(that says a lot of things right there like for one, he is a proud Canadian and supports fellow Canucks… gotta love patriotism. It also says he is a child. I forget he is baby angel.)
2) I love hockey, maple syrup and caramilk bars.
(With hobbies and a diet like that I am surprised he has nice skin and teeth. And once again could he be anymore of a Canadian eh??)
3) Singers aren’t supposed to have dairy before a show, but we all know I’m a rule breaker. PIZZA IS JUST SO GOOD!
(Such a bad ass… everyone loves a bad boy.)
4) If I can do just one-tenth of the good Michael Jackson did for others, I can really make a difference in this world.
(Let’s hope his good is via music, and that’s all.)
5) There are lots of things I really like besides girls. Like pizza. And pranking. And Chuck Norris.
(Wow. We get it Biebs… you’re a boy. You probably should have also mentioned you like to shake your head and seduce the 14 year-old girls with the swoop swoosh.)
The Biebster is a great intellect and a prodigy as you can see from the words above. There, I said it. He is more than just an angel.