Posts Tagged ‘Most Fascinating People’
Posted December 16, 2011on:
Why she put the Kardashian’s on her Most Fascinating People list over me if she’s just thinks they’re talentless is beyond me, but if she did it just to make fun of them on National television, then it’s fine.
Babs basically tells them they suck because they don’t offer society anything useful (and no sex tapes do not count as contributing to society) and then the Kardashian women TRY to defend themselves. It’s quite hilarious.
So, to sum it up… Kim Kardashian thinks it’s challenging “being yourself” and “none of them think they have talent to sing or dance”. Correct me if I’m wrong… but Kim K. definitely released a song over the summer, so that just negates everything those idiots just said.I also love how Babs graphically describes her sex tape and then Kim K and her mom try to admit that they didn’t leak the sex tape themselves.
Though all that is awesome and uncomfortable, I love how Khloe is clearly a sister from another mister and no one in the family loves her. They all subtlety admit that.
Barbara Walters is my journalist hero.
I guess it doesn’t take much to get on Barbara Walter’s fascinating people list…. because I’m on it!!
Could you imagine if that was true?? What if Babs called me up and wanted to have some girl talk and ask me really intelligent questions. Right now, my mind is blank. I would have no idea what to say. I would just want to talk about the other people on her list… because that’s pretty much where my strong point lies.
But since Babs has no idea who I am (as of now) I’m going to talk to you about her so-called fascinating list of people… that I am so clearly absent from.
1) Kate Middleton: Duuuuuh! Who isn’t fascinated by her?? She is going to be a princess and she is beautiful. She is living a dream all 3-year-olds have since the day they watch Cinderella, Beauty & The Beast, and Snow White. I want to know everything there is about her, especially how she seduced a prince and if the Queen is a jerk. (And if she could slip Prince Harry my number)
2) Sandra Bullock: She must listen to Destiny’s Child “I’m A Survivor” on repeat because girl picked herself up by the boot straps. I guess the fact that she found Jesse James attractive is fascinating enough to place her on the list. That’s what I would ask. I’m gonna send that question into Mrs. Walters.
3) Betty White: COMEBACK QUEEN! This woman, I’m positive, was on the brink of death but decided against that and instead filmed some movies/sitcoms, charmed my generation (and fooled us all into thinking our Grandma’s were the oldest and dumbest people on earth), and hosted SNL. I’m sure she’ll have a pop album out by early next year. Fascinating.
4) LeBron James: I don’t know anything about him. Babs would have to skip over the discussion of him in my interview. All I know was he couldn’t decide what climate he wanted to live in while he played basketball…. and he chose wrong because Miami Heat are sucking hard right now. I guess I know enough. Ask away Babs!
5) Jennifer Lopez: NEW JUDGE! NEW JUDGE! Best career move to make herself relevant again… besides the movie The Wedding Planner because that is an excellent, excellent movie. Oh, and she surprisingly popped out two adorable babies by a man who frightens me. Besides that, she hasn’t been fascinating since she was one half of Bennifer.
6) Jersey Shore: Another no brainer. Of course they’re fascinating. No one really knows why they are famous. What do they actually do?? And yes, I agree with you that partying, tanning, working out, and smushing would get me absolutely no where if that were the credentials on my resume, but that’s why they’re fascinating. They make more money than I ever will in my life. (side note: Mamadukes is now a proud owner of a talking, Pauly D bobble head doll… and yes it’s totally displayed in her living room for all to see)
7) The Biesbter: You all know that I adore this angel. I won’t bore you with the details why his is fascinating… its common knowledge at this point.
8) Sarah Palin: It’s fascinating she thinks she can win the Presidency in 2012. And her accent is fascinating. And the fact that family bonding includes weapons is astounding. Every time she opens her mouth I’m fascinated by the utter nonsense she spews. This is going to be the best interview of the bunch by far.
# 6837484 on my list of things to do is be on Barbara Walter’s most fascinating people list. I hope she is alive.