Posts Tagged ‘shopping’
HAH! Get it?? Like Sex And The City??? Lee D is shopping like Carrie Bradshaw?? You all better be laughing at that, because it’s hilarious.
1) This is how Lee D started his knick knack dealership.
2) He bought a blow gun?? What the f**k is a blow gun?? I didn’t know he was into shooting poison darts at his enemies. I hope I’m not a target.
3) And now he’s playing with swords and talking about murder. He’s out of his mind. He’s like a ninja over there. What is with all the weapons?
4) And this is the sweetest thing I’ve ever seen
(She’s saying that to him mid hug by the way… he’s not saying it to her. Because that’d be weird)
He’s never leaving that place…. he’s the hybrid of a rock god and a ninja. Every boy’s dream.
Seriously Tay Tay?? If this doesn’t prove the fate of our future’s as BFF, nothing else will.
Today is already starting out as one of those days were I just post pictures because coherent sentences means effort and intellect. I’ll apologize now.
Sorry. That title sucks. I’m not very funny today.
Bu,t what is funny is Lee D. is a bargain shopper. And I like that. And I also like that I know exactly what he was buying. It’s so obvious.
1) Thank you LeeDeWyzeQuotes. And Sweet4DeWyze who sent me this as well. (I feel like a real blogger when people send me tips)
2) People shouldn’t shout out exactly what H&M he’s in. Crazies will go. I mean if someone told me Nick Carter was around the block… I’d try to fix my hair, throw in a mint, and just happen to walk into that store.
But, I can post this now because I’m sure he’s gone and the THOUSANDS of people who read this can’t find him. I have no qualms about it hours later.
3) H&M?? NICE! Love that store. In fact every piece of clothing I have on right now is from H&M. I swear to Oprah. I don’t know why you would care.. but I wanted to share that with you.
4) My absolute favorite part is the trying on of the hoodies and hats.
- The hoodies are great there. Can’t fault him in that.
- I happen to know, for a fact, that the hat of all freakin’ hats is available in that store. Just saying. I’m going to say thank you right now Lee bear.
5) I’m glad we were told EXACTLY what he was doing. I could have used more specifics though.. like was he chewing gum?? Did he have on glasses? How many times did he blink in a minute?
I have nothing else riveting to say or show you. Let’s just assume he looked like this when he left the store.
Listen. Eduardo is his shopping buddy. Don’t worry about it. And it was also 2o degrees in LA today.
I’m pretty sure that’s why he went to H&M. To get the hat. I mean obviously.
Another day and my Adam Lambert obsession still burns.
Adam Lambert is a biker these days as he rolls around L.A. doing whatever he does on a daily basis.
And now that I mention that I would actually LOVE to see this man’s daily planner. I feel like it would be filled with fabulous shit. Just awesome stuff that he does all day.
He should tie his boot. He could trip.
Tripping in everyday life is embarrassing…. tripping as Adam Lambert at the Grove will get you on TMZ.
Whew! I haven’t posted an Adam Lambert picture in 24 hours. Don’t worry… I’m still alive.. the world hasn’t ended.
Adam Lambert went somewhere (it doesn’t really matter does it?) and he looks as normal as ever… minus the massive amounts of eyeliner… but let’s not split hairs.
He had like an actual “going out to dinner” outfit on. I’m so impressed. He didn’t look like a pirate or a Cherokee Indian (I’ll never get over that fringed poncho) and he’s rocking some color.
I really wish I could read what his shirt says… nothing aggravates me more than when I can’t read writing on a shirt.
Also, I think me and Adam Lambert could be friends in real life. I want to go shopping with him… but only because I feel like he loves to do that and I hate it… and that would be an awesome story.
That’s really all I have to say… that was my contractual Adam Lambert picture of the day… the addiction is still strong.
I’m pretty sure the song is about Christmas. He says ‘Christmas’ and ‘santa’ in it. But then again it might be about some weird role-playing between him and a girlfriend. The jury is still out.
Here are some of my favorite holiday lyrics from this soon-to-be Christmas classic…
the streets lit up, it feel like Christmas officially
told her that “You the star at the top of my Christmas tree”
my only question is, “Where my presents?”
she said, “Shhh,” she got a gift for me that ain’t for the kids to see
well, I like the way you think, mami
now pour some more eggnog in you drink, mami
All the essentials are there; waiting until the last-minute to buy gifts, a Christmas tree, presents, sexual innuendos, and egg nog. I mean, isn’t that what this holiday is truly about??? My Christmas always goes that way. (minus the egg nog.. that stuff is gross)
Who said Kanye doesn’t have a heart??
So many wonderful things occurred last night… Oprah was definitely involved. Lee D. had on a new shirt (more on that later), Kris with a K was just there, and I know nothing about him except I like his fun song “Alright With Me”, and they probably became BFF. And by probably, I mean totally.
(By the way… I just assume Lee and everyone else become BFF the instant they set eyes on one another… if you haven’t picked up on that pattern already. So go find Lee, send me a pic and I’ll be convinced you guys are the best of friends.)
So,, let’s get my favorite topic out-of-the-way first—- FASHION!
I couldn’t be prouder! I mean not only is it new shirt, but he has some layering going on…. and it has color. Red and blue plaid… I mean talk about stepping out of your comfort zone. And I was just going to assume he was wearing new jeans… but I didn’t want to get all cray cray and ahead of myself. One step at a time… I realize that. But where did this shirt come from I immediately asked myself?? And I realized there is so many possibilities we may never know…. until the next Twitter party thing.
1) From the bottom of his suitcase: This is a total possibility. You know when you go away and you pack way too much but only wear a select few outfits over and over. Maybe this is what happened… he had a case of ‘packing like a girl who can’t make up her mind’. And it does look a little wrinkly… this may be the correct answer.
2) He could have actually gone shopping: I hate shopping (I know, I’m an awful female), but you gotta do it. Maybe, someone called him and said “Son, stop wearing the same damn clothes… you’re gonna cause an internet scandal!…. And this girl Rocco is livid!” (I assume whoever would call him would say that in a fatherly advice voice, so that’s why they said “son”, but it could have been a call from anyone. It could have been from one of you reading this. And in that case, I’m taking my thank you away from Oprah and giving it to you!)
3) I originally said he did a tradesies with Linc the sink… but unfortunately Linc the Sink squashed that theory by wearing a bright, red festive shirt (very lovely). Maybe they did trade clothes like girls, but Linc decided against wearing the shirt Lee bear had on for 2 weeks and only hand washed 4 times. I just don’t know, I wasn’t there.
Buuuuuut, what would be even better is if Lee bear and Kris with a K did a tradesies. That would be adorbs. And definitely support my theory of the BFF-ness. Plus, Kris with a K wears plaid all the time right??? He’s kind of hipster… and he has a wifey too, so you know she makes sure he doesn’t look like a mess.
So, my final conclusion (besides the one that Lee bear was panicked I was gonna rip on him for wearing the same outfit again… and, instead he got this.. sorry dude. It’s never-ending with us!) is he said to Kris with a K “hey bro! Can I borrow that plaid, red and blue hipster-ish shirt??” And then Kris with a K said “Lee bear… anything for you… we won AI. It’s like out own special Fraternity! Where’s David Cook?”
I’m 89% confident that conversation happened. Verbatim.
Okay, on to the real important thing…. THE MUSIC!!
With my promise to post “Earth Stood Still” until I die… here it is. I’m still alive! And I guess that goes for “Beautiful Like You” too. I like these songs. A lot.
“Dear Isabelle/”Stay Here” mash-up…. I like the combo, but I kind of want to hear “Stay Here” by itself. (I’m so demanding of Lee bear!)
And now for the song that cracks me up and makes me think of all of you (you, being Lee fans) every time I hear it…. “Live It Up”! I think the consensus was he is talking about the movies…just not a movie ‘seat’… a movie ‘scene’. I still don’t get it and I still think he should hit those consonants a little harder. (Oh, look at that, another demand from me!)
OMO!!! I never thought this day would come!!! Is that a little gee-tar strumming I see??? I think so! Do you hear what I hear???? If it’s a little guitar action, then yes you do my friend!
Lee bear!! First the new ensemble and now this…. BFF 4 LIFE!! (see, I just made us buddies too… I don’t know why I keep doing that??)
And then finally “Walk Away”… I haven’t heard this one in a while. And it was great!!! I always forget this song exists until he sings it. So keep reminding me of great songs.
GOOD SHOW! And I’d like to thank the adorable red beanie wearing dog without disposable thumbs, and their equally adorable owner with a opposable thumbs. You can go to the Red Beanie Blog to get more goodies on Lee D. and I’m sure they are less demanding of the poor guy than I am.
I will discuss Kris with a K later…I think he deserves his own post.