Posts Tagged ‘Siobhan Magnus’
That should’ve been his entrance. Hollywood Reporter needs a bigger budget.
Lee D was on The Hollywood Reporter’s Idol Hangover show and silly things went down. Well, silly in my mind because I read between the lines and lucky you, I’m gonna tell you what’s ACTUALLY happening.
Now, you know I can’t embed this video because THR is smarter than I am, so click HERE or click my awesome screen shot of Lee D below to see the video.
- Why in the world was this all lumped into one video? Does Lee D mean nothing to these people? Give him a separate video because I don’t care what Didi Benami has to say and I certainly don’t have time to listen what Siobhan “talks so slow” Magnus has to say.
- Heejun Han is hilarious. I can’t say that enough. He’s my favorite person EVER on Idol (and yes I’m including all the hot guys that I loved throughout the years).
- Didi is an awful interviewer. Did music not work out for her? Is this her fall back? God help us all.
- Again, CAN SIOBHAN TALK ANY SLOWER?? MY GOD. I could have gotten pregnant, gestated, and gave birth in the time of her interview.
- Talks so slow looks a mess too. She needs to get her hair re-dyed and stop dressing like a middle schooler.
Ok now for our Lee Bear:
- He has a great denim shirt on. I kind of want his shirt, and I never thought I’d say I want to strip the clothes off his back.
- He never got a haircut when he told us he did. That didn’t happen he. He lied to us.
- Lee D clearly hates LA. He has some animosity toward Spiderman.
- When Lee D is talking about his hatred for Hollywood Blvd there is a girl in the background who thinks he’s the funniest person on this planet. SHE IS CRACKING UP! Heejun Han’s got some competition.
- Apparently, his fiancee is a Bridezilla. And don’t you dare get mad at me for saying that because he’s the one who said something and I read between the lines, so shut up!
- Okay… I skipped through a lot because I wanted to get to him not making eye contact with Didi Benami when she hijacked his interview.
- He is straight up ignoring her. This is so funny to me. He actually hates her. He didn’t look at her once. Okay maybe once, but it was a side eye of hatred.
- Lee D likes Jessica? That annoys me. He loves P^2? *high five* Lee!!
And then Lee D sings “Eyeballs Part II”. Sounds great. They cut him off because THR sucks.
They cut him off so Didi could have more screen time? Ugh.
But seriously… that denim shirt is classic. I love it. Wear that to the wedding.
How did I miss this gem??? This comedic gem of a song!!
Oh, she’s being serious??? Suuuuure.
No one releases a song like this not expecting it to be a great drunk karaoke hit in 10 years. I can’t even listen to the whole thing.
I don’t really know why I wasted a whole post on this….
Posted January 5, 2011on:
USA Today released some billboard 200 numbers and though album sales suck…. people still sold some albums. Awesome.
Crystal B. sold 11,000 more units and now she is up to the 106,000 mark (you go girl!). She did this all without me buying one single song… because to be honest I forget about it. And I guess she doesn’t need my $1.29. If that’s how the world works… I’ll just save it for someone else.
And since the media makes these two arch enemies (and by media I mean USA Today) Lee D.’s numbers were also posted. He sold 4,000 more units and that brings him to about 102,000.
No matter what people sell and who the artist actually is (whether I care about them or not), I’m always amazed that more people buy an album after the first week of its release. Like 4,000 more people purchased Live It Up in the past week. Doesn’t that sound kind of nuts when you think of it that way?? 4,000 more people like Lee bear (and probably call him Lee bear). And if you’re a Crystal B. fan (she needs a nick name stat) you can just substitute the numbers. It’s crazy! It blows my mind.
I was trying to get deep right there…I don’t know if it worked. Sorry.
And on a kind of related note, the USA Today man, Brian Mansfield, loves Crystal Bowersox. If you read the actual article , you could just sense his love oozing through his words. It kind of grossed me out and annoyed me at the same time. Do I sound like that when I talk about people I adore, I.E. Lee D.??? I hope not… I think my constant making fun of him (out of love) eclipses the annoying-ness of me being a fan. (That should be a real word… I use it enough) Right??
There might be some sort of love affair going on that we don’t know about. Do I sense a love triangle??? Oh Oprah, I hope so. I would throw my not talking about people’s private lives and relationships out the window for this one! Who doesn’t love, love triangles??
It’s like Twilight over at the USA Today offices/ Bowersox household. Both men have fur on their face ,so I’m not sure who would be the werewolf, but we can work out the deets later.
Butterflygypsy 7 sent me a gem this afternoon. It was for one of two reasons… either to have me write a funny post for her entertainment or to torture me with Siobhan/Sibohan Magnus (not Magnum). (I still have no idea how to spell it so, from here on out she is Talk Real Slow). I’m going to make fun of Talk Real Slow, so if any of her fans are reading this and are going to call me a “pain in the ass” again… you should just exit. Or keep reading and write some more mean things to me…. either way, I’m going to tease a little bit. But just so you know…I do this to every one. Ask Lee D…. poor guy has gotten this from me since about July.
Anyway, Lee bear and Talk Real Slow interviewed each other for some reason, and just so much was happening. I’m going to recap it the way it went down. The way it went down, EXACTLY. And sorry about my awful screen caps… you know I suck at it.
My overall feeling:
She talks sooooooo sloooooow. I’ve never been so anxious for this to be over. These 9 minutes felt like an hour to me. It’s affecting Lee bear too, he suddenly talked in slow motion and I never felt that way. Peer pressure at it’s best. I just wanted to scream at the both of them “SPIT IT OUT ALREADY!” I wouldn’t be able to sit in this room… I’d have to go talk to someone with quicker pace to relax me.
1) He really analyzes this popcorn thing. Too much thought. My interview is gonna be quick. Like the first thing that comes to his mind… I don’t have all day for his analysis of popped corn.
2) I can’t tell if he’s making fun of her or not. I let that thought linger while I watched the rest.
3) His Thanksgiving answer was very specific. He likes Martha Stewart. Duh.
4) I want to kill myself as she explains the cranberry sauce thing (which by the way is freakin’ delicious). HURRY UP!! But she mentions pilgrims…which is close to the Amish. Lee felt weird… he thought she knew his secret.
5) Ahhh Real Monsters… good show. What is on her ear???… she is definitely Native American. Lee is Amish and she is Native American… they should date. Nothing would ever get discussed and they would live life in slow motion. (Do the Amish and Native American’s like each other?? I missed that day in History class)
6) Nice olympic shirt.
7) Talk Real Slow: “What does your grandfather do?? Mine’s retired.”…. Lee bear: “Mines dead”. Ummmm awkward. I was gonna laugh at this… but then I felt like crying.
8 ) What in the hell is she rambling about…. getting punched?? Thinking you were in a bar?? It’s so slow, I can’t comprehend it.
9) Wow… Lee bear gets legit mad about that princess stuff. Oh man… I’ve never seen him so mad. He’s right by the way. Royalty lies within blood lines, not the women who steal your Daddy (I was there that day in History class) The Native American and Amish boy just broke up before our very eyes over Disney princesses.
10) Phantom Planet?!?!??! DUHH DUH DUHHHH DUHHH CALIFORNIAAAAAA! (okay that was a really bad phonetically typed out OC theme song. I’m so so sorry) OC fan Lee bear?? Wow… he just sky rocketed into my heart with this one.
11) Way to abruptly end the convo, all while blaming it on someone else Lee bear.
12) And lights off, door slam.
These are the only options I have concluded from this:
1) Lee bear is a comedic genius and his sarcasm is perfection. He actually wants to get up and leave, but he can’t find a break because her sentences drag on for hours. In this case he’s my new BFF… I may even think about giving Taylor Swift the boot… and that’s legit because she’s my girl.
2) He actually enjoys this question and answer thing that’s happening. And in this case they are BFF, and like I said earlier… I would hate to be in their conversations… saying where they want to go for dinner would take the whole night. Oopsie! It’s too late…bed time.
3) Maybe she is a comedic genius too… but I still don’t want to be BFF with her. We’d clash.
4) I don’t have a #4. Those are the only options.
Lee bear summed up perfectly how I felt for those 9 minutes… stressed, annoyed, wanting it to end…. wishing the computer would just shut off.
That was an excellent interview, even with the stress it brought me. It just made me realize what NOT to say or do.
Who would have thought life lessons could be taught by Talk Real Slow… I would think by the time she finished the lesson, I’d be dead.
P.S. Amish people are going to google ‘Amish’ again and this is going to pop up because I said the word a bunch…. they are going to be so pissed at me. But, I’m just gonna tell them I know Lee bear and then they’ll be cool right???
** UPDATE** I finally found where he says “Spit it out Sikfkdfgkj” (I can’t be bothered to look up how to spell it) It took me forever because I kept turning off the interview because it was bothering me so much. I don’t think I could sit through it even if Lee was doing a fashion show, wearing THE HAT OF ALL HATS and talking about how cool I was… I’d have to turn it off. Anyway… it happens at around 6:55 and cracks me up.
LEE BEAR DID SOMETHING TODAY!! YAYAYYAY! Oh thank Oprah he’s alive. I thought for a second he moved to the south of France with Andrew Garcia. I was nervous that I would have to continue to make up shit… but actually his rendezvous in the south of France would be fun to imagine. Anyway… nice for you to get back to work dude. Don’t hurt yourself.
I unfortunately missed this Twitter Jamboree (that’s what I’m calling it from now on. It will catch on) because I was at Trader Joe’s trying to find a new boyfriend and get some groceries. In lieu of the new boyfriend, all I got was some humus and yelled at on the bus from a small Asian woman because I talked to fast. It must have been Siobhan Magnus (not Magnum) in disguise. Lo siento Talk Real Slow!
I was sad I missed this par-tay but luckily Waterfallofwords types like I talk, and gave me a transcript… because we all know I suck at that and can never relay the proper info. HERE it is homeslices. But continue reading this if you want to see me bastardize his lovely conversation with fans. I’m just bitter I missed it.
I mostly chose the funny answers (because when you just read his answers, its way funnier) and I chose the people who I recognized. So congrats on getting your questions answered. Fancy fancy!
@MamaKat_CA:Do you keep all the jewelry & accessories you get from fans or do you “donate” them?
A: I keep everything
Does “donate” mean throw in the bin?? That made me laugh!
@LeeDeWyze any appearances coming up?
Way to get specific. He keeps his secrets in his heart…. just like old Rose from Titanic.
@LeeDeWyze What’s your favorite Disney song to sing?
@Wahntchre Kiss The Girl
I was kinda hoping it would be from Aladdin, A Little Mermaid is kinda girly. But whatever… it is kinda Jamaican and like I said (and then saw/heard) you can do a great Jamaican accent.
@LeeDeWyze Hows Capone?
@stephhh1124 short and stout
Who the F is Capone?? It’s his dog right??? I hope so… if not, his girlfriend has a funny name and now has body image issues.
@leedewyze when was the last time u didn’t have facial hair?
@leon_lover i was born with it lol
Amish babies are born with facial hair… duh.
@LeeDeWyze Does your milkshake bring all the boys to the yard?
@tbatt247 I’d tell you but i may have to charge
Love the fact that he knows the lyrics to “Milkshake”. Cover??? Yes! New demand from me?? Hell yes. Just add it to the list baby!
@LeeDeWyze What would you do if you walked into your kitchen and saw Ronald McDonald there, fixing you a plate of eggs? :O
@Wahntchre call the cops lol
This question made me imagine what I would do. Probably cry. I like how he’d call the cops first, and then laugh out loud. Got his priorities straight.
@LeeDeWyze Which do you like to be called? Lee or Leon? I love Leon.
@KarlieLovesBTR Well, leon is my real name but nobody really calls me that
His name is Leon??? Really? What an adorable name. I might have heard this before and just didn’t pay attention. Shocking.
Could you imagine him in 1st grade with a bow tie, his hair parted to the side, and the teacher saying “Leon please come to the board and do the math problem” (I don’t know why a 1st grader would be wearing a bow tie… but someone named Leon should ALWAYS have a bow tie on) (and I know that he isn’t in 1st grade in this picture… but I unfortunately don’t have is family photos at my disposal. Yet.)
@LeeDeWyze – HOW TALL ARE YOU????????
I’m glad he answered this question because this person REALLY wanted to know. Anything over 2 question marks means urgency.
@leedewyze ever get tired of the obsessed fans?
@emiLEE46121 I dont look at anyone as obsessed, i look at them as loyal fans and lovers of music..so no i guess
Well, that’s good for many reasons. 1) some people are cray cray… but fret not… he just considers you a BFF and 2) he won’t be offended by all the things I say about him. Hopefully.
Okay… this twitter Jamboree wasn’t as funny as I hoped. This was a half-assed attempt at getting back to work Lee bear. Or maybe I’m just not as funny as I hoped. Maybe I’m still reeling from Talk Real Slow Magnum yelling at me on the bus. My spirit is crushed.
But what revives me spirit is this:
1) I’ve never seen this. And I’m praying to Oprah you’ve never seen this.
2) LOOK AT THAT!! A THUMBS UP! Another one! Point for Rocco!
And a special thank you to everyone who shouted me out and spread the Rocco’s Revolution word! Seriously, very very awesome. I except a phone call and/or tweet from Lee D.’s people any minute.
Glad you are back Lee bear! Give me something good for tomorrow yeah??? Since I gave this a half assed attempt, we can be even right?? *high five*
Sibohan Siobhan Magnus… not Magnum. I gotta remember that. She is not a condom type. (She officially has the hardest name in the world to spell. I even spelled it wrong in the title. I’m not going to correct, just to prove that it’s super difficult and even an extremely intelligent individual like myself can misspell it.)
I don’t even want to post the videos because I can’t get through 1 minute of one of them… I’m just not into her music.
Anyway….WTF is up with the wearing of a headdress???
At first I thought it was some freaky wedding veil and then I realized she’s wearing a hoodie and no self respecting person would wear a hoodie to their wedding.
I gave her a Native American name due to the headdress…. Talk Real Slow.
You can see the videos over at MJ’s if you are a fan. And if you are…I’m sorry if I offended… to make it up to you I will give you a Native American name too. Just tell me a characteristic about yourself. I do this free of charge. I also do Bat Mitzvahs and baptisms.
Cindy is back from vacay and already giving me some gems to write about. And you know why…. (this is a message to you Lee bear) she doesn’t vacation for weeks and weeks at a time! She understands that I, Rocco, need to better my life, which can only happen if I write and then transform myself into a mix of Barbara Walters, Chelsea Handler, Anderson Cooper, and Oprah (but way, way hotter)… and my funniest stuff (if I may say so myself) is about YOU! So yeah… get back to work. Please??? Thanks!
Anyway… Cindy is back and sent me an interview I’ve never seen. And I know you are all so shocked by this, because I see everything and anything with Lee D. in it. (That may have been the biggest lie I have ever told. Forgive me Oprah!)
(He looks like he is doing “Rolling With Da Homies” from Clueless in that freeze frame hahahhah)
Wow. There is just so much to go on with this 3 minute thing. I don’t even know where to begin.
1) Lee texts everyone, even when he is on the same bus as them.
2) I know this was during the summer, because that was when the tour was (I do know some stuff. Simple things.. but I know it), but Lee makes it look like it is February.
3) Lee bear would divorce your ass if you put the toilet paper on the roll so it rolled out underneath. Legit, divorce you. I’ve never seen him get so serious. During my hard-hitting interview… I’m going to show up late, but provide lots and lots and lots of H2O (or juice whatever will fill his bladder quickly) and then he’ll have to go to the bathroom, and I’m gonna set the toilet paper up so it rolls out underneath. We’ll start that thing off right!
4) Again, he looooooves texting.
5) Andrew Garcia is hilarious. Cracks me up.
6) Lee bear macking it on the back of the bus in elementary school. Like his style.
7) I can’t believe the interviewer asked if anything, what would the idols change about them. What if they hated you and said “I’d change your face!”. This is how it would go between me and Lee bear.
Rocco: If you could change anything about me what would it be
Lee Bear: I wish you would not think you were so funny and change the way the toilet paper rolls out.
Rocco: *stunned into silence*
And then we would *high-five* because you can never go to bed mad at people.
And on a slightly related note… Siobhan Magnus (totally had to google that chicks name… because one, I couldn’t spell it, and two, I forgot her last name… I thought it was magnum… but no, it’s not) talks soooooo slooooooooow. I had to fast forward her parts. Me and her could never have a convo, because I talk very fast (especially when I’m excited or have a really good idea/story) and our talking speeds would just not mesh. I don’t think any of you are shocked by this fact.
That was a fun interview… I like that one. It inspires me to think of hilarious questions for my interview that’s totes mcgotes happening.
Thanks Cindy! Glad to have you back!
Wow! The people on Twitter are gems… DIAMONDS! I wish I paid attention in 9th grade Earth Science so I could call you another precious stone…..
TatisR on Twitter sent me a video of the 3 way bromance that I just learned about this morning.
I apparently didn’t do enough
stalking research during American Idol. I foolishly let this blossoming friendship slip under my radar.
I’m sure you guys have seen this video, but I’m going to post it anyway because I want everyone and anyone to see it!
1) I still just can’t get over that mullet. Dude rocked a mullet in 2010. He has some balls!
2) I’m glad all my fav people during that season were buddies. It warms my heart.
3) I’m glad they had sleepovers.
Mucho gracias for showing me this. I think they should all sing together…. wait… I’m going to do my own research and try to find something.
BAM! Found something… you guys probably saw this (definitely saw this), but just pretend to be really excited.
I don’t know why they are all together (and I really don’t know why Sibohan is intently staring at them sing. It’s making me nervous) but what I do know is those 3 boys are just adorbs.
Annnnnd thank you google images
Okay I need to stop because my brain is going to explode from all this newly discovered information.
I have been a lazy fan.