Posts Tagged ‘Tiger’
Posted July 3, 2011on:
I still have no idea what is going on and why he continues to look like this. All I know is it’s a “project” with Dax Shepard and it involved him wearing that ugly ass, probably bug infested, wig and a baby tiger cub.
Oh and it also involved all of us, men and women, still wanting to make out with The Coop, so I’m behind this 100%.
I had to revamp this series for the very specific reason and that is whatever The Coop has on his head.
I don’t think it’s alive, but I’m not too sure.
Is my sanity questionable if I say I still want to make out with him even with the dred locks???
What I find even more disturbing is I’m currently planning how I could house a baby cub tiger, who will turn into a full blown tiger, in my tiny apartment along with Bradley Cooper.
I think the 3 of us could co-exist very well together.
It’s called you “I Like You” and I like it. But does that shock you?? The answer to that should be no.
Look at that! How cute! Little hearts dot the “I”‘s. I’m obviously going to send this single (that you can hear HERE) to my latest crush (Prince Harry. Probably. Or The Skibster) because I always dot my “I”‘s with hearts when I love someone and I always write my loves notes, which is not creepy at all.
Anyway, check it out and then make someone you have a crush on check “yes or no” on a love letter whilst listening to this song.
PS I’m pretty sure they wrote this song for me… which is really sweet.
I really shouldn’t be posting about Charlie Sheen… because that’s what he wants. But I think one mention a day is still performing my oath to pop culture justice (even if it involves a mentally unstable man with tiger blood pumping through his veins) and my oath to my own conscience.
I had this conversation with Mamadukes a week or two ago:
Rocco: Ma… what do you think of Charlie Sheen??
Mamadukes: What a nut job! He’s a f-in lunatic!
And that is coming from an avid Two And A Half Men fan.
That’s Charlie Sheen with a machete. Yes, you read that correctly… a machete. Oh, and he’s drinking liquid that may or may not be red blood cells from an actual tiger. I’m thinking it’s just some Kool-Aid.
I wonder who will play him in his bio-pic that Hollywood is aggressively penning right now because they’re pretty sure he’ll be dead in about a year.
I vote Robert Pattinson. That vampire saga he has going is ending soon… he’ll be available.
….we are going to relive that studio video that they released. It’s just super candid… and you can see the birth of this song.. which I imagine resembles the birth of Jesus a lot. I wasn’t there… but this is close enough for me.
My absolute favorite part is when they are singing about “dreaming” and Lee D. looks Toby Gad dead in the eye and says “dream is a good word to use in a song”. This all happens at around the 15 second mark.
I never saw him look so serious in my life. Do you see the intensity in his eyes??? It’s as if he was talking about Global Warming or our national debt.
Look.. I have pictorial evidence.
Alright… he looks kinda sleepy… but it’s just because he’s been dying to say the word “dream” in a song and just the sound the ”d” and the “r” make together, makes him take a little tiger snooze… or bear snooze in his case???
Wow. That was such a great picture story. That totally happens in real life.
Anyway…that video cracks me up. Enjoy that a few times.
Posted December 14, 2010on:
*Warning: This is what happens when I have an unlimited amount of time to write a post. Way too long and way too much detail and pictorial evidence to my clarify/justify my rant… as if that makes it any more sane*
This anonymous woman is the queen of what to not talk to Lee about. She could have a whole seminar on it. A traveling seminar. A traveling seminar that people will pay for. Not me of course, because I got all the schooling I needed in 7 minutes thanks to YouTube.
I may have issues with what to ask him, but now at least I know what NOT to discuss with him.
First off, Queen Anonymous,… back that camera up. It’s all up in his face… I feel like I can see his pores. (PS nice ‘stache Lee bear) I’m sure the camera was just zoomed… but I envisioned the camera man holding the camera and inch from his face. Kind of like this:
The highlights: (I imagine this is what sport enthusiasts do after a big game… the big wrap up!)
1) Did you do anything fun? No, not really. (hahhaha I was expecting a little anecdote… but he couldn’t even make one up… every interviewer’s worst nightmare.)
And on to the next question Jim!….(that’s my co-sportscaster obviously)
2) Did the other Idol people pass you a torch?? No, that’s something you imagine. (Yes, lady it’s like a secret society and they all get Simon Cowell’s face branded on their ass. I can’t tell if he’s annoyed by this woman yet, or if it’s the camera all up in his grill.)
One impressive thing, Jim (yes, I’m still talking to my cohort) was the question that he didn’t have an answer too….
3) What’s the unexpected surprise? (First off, that’s redundant. But he actually thought about something and didn’t give a robotic answer… good job interviewer lady.)
And then she lost it with this one… Major fail Jim, major fail!
4) What’s the one thing you miss about the paint store?? The coffee?? (Why would coffee be at a paint store?? He can’t even look her in the eye. And that’s pretty hard considering the lens is 1 inch from his cornea. He looks like he wants to punch her.) [Now, I'm just using that for comedic effect, I'm sure he doesn't actually want to hit her... but hyperboles are more fun and good for blogs! Trust me.]
** Okay at this point… I knocked my juice ALL OVER THE PLACE! All over my Christmas presents that were already were kind of damp from when I got caught in the rain. I just wanted to let everyone know this because 1) if friends and family are reading this… your gifts are kind of sticky. I apologize. 2) I lost the whole mode of sportscaster with my fake cohort Jim… he left. 3) This is why I insist people of all ages drink from a juice box**
5) Favorite reality show??? (I had a mini fantasy that he’d say Jersey Shore… or Cake Boss or something. But, Discovery Channel is just as good. Smart. Everyone loves a nerd.)
6) Tony Soprano is a fan! You’re a made man dude!
7) DeWyze family holiday traditions??? CHRISTMAS JAMBOREE!!! Or whatever holiday they may celebrate. If this isn’t played on repeat for 24 hours at their house… I never want to be there during a holiday. Not even on Flag Day… don’t invite me Lee bear. I won’t come.
8 ) Into Polygamy?? You should have said Sister Wives was you’re favorite reality show. Would have made all those girls you’re now legally bound to have some hope.
9) You’re album is bouncier and poppier than expected! Do people tell you that? No, not really. *punch*<—– hyperbole, not actual violence.
10) He’s looking forward to not talking to you… it doesn’t matter if it was the performance or wrestling a tiger. It’s not having a conversation with you.
(completely disregard the outfit changes that occur in my picture story. Tiger wrestlers have costume changes. duh)
I’ve learned so much! My hard-hitting interview/photo shoot/making him love J Biebs session with him is going to be so exciting for him.
I’ll even let him punch me, if he doesn’t laugh and/or think it’s the most fun ever. (I won’t let him hit me… I’ll just let him throw a very soft baseball at my foot… underhand)